Org Level 1
Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso
Analyzes and coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies.
Up to 25%
- Responsible for sorting out Payment Services mailed received. Assures that all mail received for the day is date stamped, reviewed, logged , and assigned to processing staff per set criteria.
- Responsible for monitoring the Accounts Payable inbox. Will print invoices received daily via email. Assures that invoices received are reviewed, logged, and assigned to staff per set criteria.
- Follows up on invoices on the pending list. Once ready for payment, assigns the invoice to staff for processing per set criteria.
- Reviews vendor statements to verify if invoices listed have been paid. Contacts department staff and
vendors to request missing information.
- Assist in processing invoices in TechBuy for payment as requested by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Hire Rate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Accounts Payable process.
HSC - El Paso
Payment Services Elp
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Executive and Admin Assistants
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- Bachelor's degree in job related field plus one year of related experience; OR
- a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this report through our website at: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.