Org Level 1
Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso
Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit
Up to 25%
- Provides pediatric anesthesia patient care, clinical anesthesia, supervision of CRNAs and other trainees
- Maintains all applicable licenses, controlled substance registrations, hospital privileges, and third payer enrollments in good standing
- Supervises residents, participates in teaching activities for medical students and/or residents
- Participates in research and/or scholarly activities in the department
- Participates in committees and other administrative duties as assigned
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations
- Adheres to institutional and departmental policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professionalism in accordance with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine's declarations of Faculty Professional Responsibility
Minimum Hire Rate
salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience in teaching students and residents
HSC - El Paso
Anesthesiology Elp Genl
Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted Medical Licensure in the State of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency in Anesthesiology
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology
- Board certification by the American Board of Anesthesiology
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this report through our website at: https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.