Coordinator, Faculty Wellness Program
Coordinator, Faculty Wellness Program
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso
Performs supervisory and coordinative work in the operation of a specific program or departmental project. Responsibilities involve the coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects of a specific program as well as the monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is performed under general supervision with evaluation based on results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and student assistants.
Professional/Personal Reference, Transcript
- Provides general administrative support to the Director for Faculty Wellness Initiatives and Associate Director of Faculty Wellness Program to include phone coverage, calendar management, typing, copying, filing, data entry, and campus delivery of materials and other tasks as requested.
- Coordinates the offices' first line of customer service by staffing front desk and answering department
telephones, greeting and directing department visitors, and fielding preliminary inquiries or requests for service. Makes coffee, restocks the refrigerator and offers refreshments to guests/visitors.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates business meetings, campus events, Faculty Wellness Champion Network training sessions, Physician Well Being committee meetings, and continuing professional education sessions (CME grand rounds, etc). Handles all logistics including invitations, room
reservations, AV equipment, flyers, catering, and agenda and minutes preparation.
- Supports the Physician Well Being Committee chair by handling committee correspondence and scheduling suspected impaired physician referrals and follow-up appointments. Updates case file tracking system and maintains confidential and accurate records for the Physician Well Being Committee.
- Orders office supplies and processes requisitions for vendor payments in TechBuy system. Maintains
receipts and supporting documentation and processes purchasing card reconciliations records.
- Submits workorders for IT support, maintenance and room reservations and updating of Faculty Wellness Program website content.
- Coordinates travel and travel reimbursements for Faculty Wellness Program staff to include airline, lodging and transportation arrangements and preparation of travel system applications and vouchers.
- Serves as Project Manager (PM) for at least one project and assists in the execution of events and projects for the Office of Faculty Affairs/ Faculty Wellness Program.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned by supervisor(s).
Minimum Hire Rate
Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Access,PowerPoint) and Outlook. Valid Texas driver’s license and liability insurance for use of personal vehicle required.
Experience in higher education or health care setting preferred. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines. Familiarity with Publisher or Adobe Acrobat Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or other graphic design software applications.
HSC - El Paso
University Wellness Program ELP
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Office and Admn Wkrs All Other
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
High school graduation plus five (5) years progressively responsible related experience; additional related education may exchange for required experience on a year for year basis.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Navy Enlisted Classification Code
AZ, LS, MC, PS, RP, YN
Army Military Occupational Specialty Code
15P, 36B, 42A, 56M, 68J, 88H, 88N, 89A, 89B, 92A, 92Y
Air Force Specialty Code
Marine Military Occupational Specialty Code
0111, 3372, 6046