Org Level 1
Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso
Performs professional level analysis and control functions in area of assignment.
Up to 25%
- Assist with all issues related to Clinical Application Systems. Report known issues to end user and take action when appropriate.
- Documentation of new standard operation procedures related to the implementation process and ongoing support of all Clinical Applications used at TTUHSC clinics.
- Provide telephone assistance to staff/users when reporting issues associated with all clinical software applications.
- Assist clinical personnel with specialization and modifications of the Electronic Medical Record Application.
- Coordinate and provide Training to end users on the Electronic Medical Record Application as well as all other clinical software applications.Design and continually improve educational techniques based upon user role and department needs.
- Ability to create test cases and test the expected functionality of clinical software applications post modifications to the software or clinical environment/infrastructure.
- Assist with any system modification requests from the clinics related to quality improvement and other clinic initiatives.
- Other related duties as requested by the management team.
Position Specific Qualifications
Strong communication skills, with particular emphasis on ability to communicate
complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Minimum Hire Rate
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. One or more years experience implementing or supporting software applications.
2. Extensive documentation skills.
3. Experience developing training material and providing training of software applications.
4. Experience testing the functionality of application software modifications.
HSC - El Paso
Technology Services Elp
Resume / CV, Transcript
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree in related field. Three (3) years related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal seven years.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?